Menu
lyssamarie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Every number calling me comes up as private number, even my contacts!

I've been having this issue ever since I got my S20 5G a couple months ago. It allows me to save my contact numbers as any other phone would, but when I am called it shows up as Private Number. So I wouldn't know if it was my boss calling or my mother. I have tried saving the number to both the phone and the SIM. Neither work. I am able to call and text no problem, but it's people reaching me that is the issue. Already went through my privacy settings and there isn't a thing that would block any number coming in. Hopefully this can be fixed at home instead of at a store!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every number calling me comes up as private number, even my contacts!

That suggests that call line ID is not active on your phone.  Odd in that I didn't think was an optional setting on mobile phones.

Re your comment about fixing it at a store - all Virgin Media shops have been closed since the Covid lockdown. You will have to stick with online support.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos