Menu
Badco
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Email Login details

When I open up my Virgin Media account and click on Sign In, my user name (email address) and password are already filled in and I only need to click the login button and my account opens.

Can the system be set up so I need to enter those details each time?  

Thank you.

0 Kudos
sophist
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email Login details

This is a browser feature, rather than something specific to the VM website - you should be able to find in your browser settings where passwords are cached (in chrome it’s Profile -> passwords (both pictures - the “profile” button is the circle next to the three dots in hte top right corner, and the passwords is the small key that appears when you click the profile button).  You can manage which sites you store/save passwords for there.

Alternatively, you can just type chrome://settings/passwords into the address bar and hit enter. 

Other browsers i’m not familiar with but if you have a root around the settings menu you’ll find it. 

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Badco,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

In regards to your login enquiry, did you find the great advice given by @sophist helpful? Do you need any further help?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Badco
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks.  Followed your advice and it did the trick.  Another level of security added to the computer.

Thanks again.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Badco, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back here to let us know. If the community are unable to help, we will be along to help after. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos