Menu
Paulmurray2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Defaulted account

I have recently just found a defaulted account with a balance of £170 owed on my credit report from 5 years ago

i have never personally agreed this and only got a bank account and photo I.d 2 years ago so I don’t know how this account actually got verified.

the problem is I’m actually willing to pay the debt to avoid any further problems like ccjs but I can not get in to contact with anyone from virgin media they make it very difficult and you can not ring through the phone lines unless you have a virgin media account number or landline (which I don’t) 

can somebody point my in the right direction of actually managing to talk to a real human that works at virgin 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Defaulted account

Whilst waiting for the forum team to respond do seek further advice, i.e. Citizens Advice, before settling an incorrectly attributed debt as it will have consequences that may not have been considered, for example credit reports continuing to show a record of the debt and its settlement after 5 years.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos