cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child safe not working

Ceri1
Tuning in

Hi

Has anyone else had this message, sorry your changes have not saved  when trying to select categories to block on child safe, if so how can I resolve this as soon as possible.

13 REPLIES 13

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ceri1 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues saving your Child safe settings. We are aware of this issue and have our support team working on getting this resolved ASAP.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

AJC12
On our wavelength

This  has been going on for days with no response from virgin. 

Hi Ceri, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is still an issue with the child safe. 

Our IT teams are working on resolving this and hopefully they are able to resolve this soon. 

Are you getting this issue when using multiple browsers? ^Chris. 

shaz_k123
Tuning in

Hi,

yes I'm having the same problem. 

Hi, yes I agree it's been going on for days.

Hey shaz_,k123, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

What is not changing or not working?

Are you changing to turn it on / off?

Are you trying to change a few settings like no games for example?

Please do let me know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

no games yes, chat, peer, also it doesn't block specific websites. I use websafe regularly, and turn settings on or off as and when needed, because the Virgin Media Connect App also doesn't work. Doesn't pause devices. 

No problem, I will send you a PM now so we can get these blocked for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Actually sorry I can see you are in PM with my colleague about this on another thread. 

Please do send her another message she will get this looked into for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?