cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child safe not working

chg194
Joining in

70ABAB68-5501-423E-A233-22A506D906DB.png

hi I’m trying to add a website to the restricted websites on child safety but it’s not working.

i keep getting the following message : “Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again”

see the below screenshot

26 REPLIES 26

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AJC12,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue. We understand how frustrating this must be for you and I do apologise about any inconvenience caused.

Our team is working hard to have this issue rectified as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

shaz_k123
Tuning in

Hi, seems like I'm not the only one. Really not the best time to have issues with web safe, especially with kids home during the summer break. Difficult to manage online safety .

AJC12
On our wavelength

Yep all very poor and the worst thing is complete lack of communication or upfront openness from Virgin - if you look through these threads there are lots of "I'll PM you" with no fixes provided. Unimpressed.

AJC12
On our wavelength

still no fix Kain - any thoughts?  Could this perhaps be given to a manager to sort out?

Hi AJC12,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry that this issue is still ongoing and that it's causing so much frustration for you. 

The IT team are still working on a resolution for this issue and we thank you for your continued patience. 

Megan_L

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cloudflare DNS servers 1.1.1.3 & 1.0.0.3 provide services like websafe/childsafe.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Any update on this

Hey ABC5, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to say there isn't right now.

The IT team are still working on this. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Still not working.

I m new to VM and contacted them 3 times last week about this issue and no help!

Hi @Yola123 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear you're continuing to experience this problem 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel