Menu
Jodilye
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Child lock incorrect

The child lock on my account has never been turned on, due to not having any children. 

Despite this I often get messages saying I cannot open websites due to it being turned on. I logged into my account and it is displayed as being off. 

I don’t seem to be able to contact anyone about it. 

Thanks for any help. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Child lock incorrect

Hi there @Jodilye

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. When joining us, the websafe and child safe are automatically enabled just encase there are any eager beavers getting online!

We are currently aware of an issue where the settings are not always working via the online account even though it shows that they have changed; I am sorry about that. (This has been logged under fault reference  P010053385)

We'll be more than happy to manually adjust them from here if needed though.

What I'll do is pop you a Private Message to go through account security with you and we can go from there. Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Child lock incorrect

Hi there @Jodilye

Thanks so much for your private message yesterday - the changes have been made for you as per your request and this should all now be working for you 🙂 

Please do give it a try and keep us posted - stay safe

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos