cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot turn off web safe

Brianlfc0210
Joining in

I want to be able to access a website and therefore need websafe to be turned off but the option does not allow it. Can you help please 

6 REPLIES 6

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Brianlfc0210,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble amending your Web Safe Settings

You can read more about Parental Controls on our website. If you're still having issues changing your settings, please let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist from here!

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi thank you fir the reply. I contacted support and they turned off the child safe setting but it's the virus safe I needed to be turned off

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Brianlfc0210,

Thanks for coming back to me. Are you still needing your Virus Safe settings amended? If so, let me know and I'll be able to help further.

Thanks! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Yes please 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Brianlfc0210,

No problem at all! I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Brianlfc0210,

Thanks for coming back to me via Private Message! Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.

If there's anything we can do to help you going forward, please let us know.

Thank you! 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team