Menu
Aubeeii123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot access VM broadband account

Hi

Around 10 months ago, my mother moved up north, and I stayed down in norfolk, when she moved, we changed all the virgin media payments to my name, and edited the account to match my details as it was just a rolling out of contract connection, unfortunately she has lost access to her personal email address, so we have no e bill to get an account number from, no paper work or anything, and now i'm stuck trying to upgrade.

I would like to upgrade my package to something better with VM, but i cannot access the email the account it is registered to, i cannot reset the password and i cannot access a bill to get my account number to start the reset process. I've tried calling and live chats, both methods ask for a 9 digit account number that  I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO.

All i would like to do is gain access to my account, so i can upgrade to a better deal, why is it some god damn hard to have a simple phone conversation with virgin media, you literally make peoples lifes so stressful for a 5 minute job.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access VM broadband account

Good Afternoon Aubeeii123,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your account, if the account is in your name I would be able to send a copy of a recent bill to your E-Mail address so you can get the account number and area reference code.

I can also reset the password on the self-care account for you, once again if you're the account holder

Drop us a response and we'll be able to take this to PM 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Aubeeii123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot access VM broadband account

Hi, I've dropped you a pm.

0 Kudos