Menu
yangbo2019
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel My Service

My account number is [removed], area number is 31.

I  cancelled my all original package and I have already moved to other country. I also sent back my broadband to you one month ago (Tracking number: E3PADLC), the parceled has been sent over one month. I have called you for over 20 times, each time I waited for one than one hour and received no response. This is really ridiculous. Wasting your customers for such a long time to cancel their service. I NEED TO CANCEL THE RENEWED CONTRACT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ALSO, PAY BACK ME THE FIRST MONTH BILL OF THE RENEWED CONTRACT, 35 POUNDS!!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel My Service

You can't do any of this via the Forum.  

If you can't phone VM or text them:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

then you will have to write to get this sorted out:

Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel My Service

Hi yangbo2019,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear this hasn't been sorted before you left the country, I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos