cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into My Virgin Media to view my bills

AbigailMartin97
Joining in

Good afternoon, 

I would like some assistance logging into my Virgin Media account using the email address and password I signed up with. I joined Virgin Media via the refer a friend offer in late 2022 and have been receiving emails each month reflecting my bills, but every time I've tried to log into the app or via a web browser to view my account, it tells my login details are wrong, even though I know they're correct.

I would like to reset my password and start from scratch, but when I request to do that, I am told my email address - [REMOVED]- is not on your system, which makes no sense as it's the one I get my monthly bills sent to! I can send a screenshot to prove this, as well as provide my account number if you needed to check my details.

If I could get some help logging into my account and viewing my bills, that would be much appreciated, even if it's just a link sent to me to reset my password. 

I would also like to know whether or not my broadband bill would increase following the contract's renewal next year, and this is something I wanted to check either on my account or by speaking to someone on the phone, but I wasn't able to get through to a real person when I phoned the helpline number.

Kind regards,

Abigail Martin

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AbigailMartin97 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues when trying to access your my VM account since late 2022. We want to do our best to look into this for you as well as answer your questions. For this reason, I have sent a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mgiani
Settling in

Dear Viring media team,

I have a similar problem with my partner. We receive VM bills every month on a certain email address, but we can't use that same address to either login into my VM, or to proceed to request a new password, or even to check, using our account number, date of birth and area code, to check what our username is.

Hey mgiani,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L