cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t deactivate websafe and websites are being blocked

Maxjohns07
Joining in

i can’t seem to get on to the my virgin media page as it’s endlessly loading. I’d just like to deactivate websafe settings so I can access sites that are being blocked 

9 REPLIES 9

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maxjohns07 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you, kindly expect the PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom, I have the exact same issue please PM me too

Hi there @Nba03 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this issue with your service, I'd be more than happy to look into this with you via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Nat12
Joining in

Hi Ashleigh, 

I'm having the same issue, please PM me with a solution. 

Thanks,
Nat

Hi Nat,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues updating websafe, so I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

renanreis
Joining in

The same is happening to me

Hi renanreis,

Thanks for posting, and sorry you've been unable to update some information online. I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Sercher
Joining in

Websites are being blocked - how can I stop this?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Sercher,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with some websites being blocked.

I'll be happy to look into this further for you. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs