Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cabinet box open - concern over access to cables and security

Hi there,

A virgin cabinet on the corner of our street appears to have been broken into with access to cables etc. Obviously this can be a security concern in terms of data and tampering. I have a feeling this happened last night due to us having problems with speed tests and even after resetting our hub checking cables and the usual it had not resolved the issue. This morning seems fine, although it is worrying that this unit has not for the first time been accessed and with the event last night and the unit probably being open all day it's not great!

Please contact me privately for details. To be honest the box needs better security.It's also worth having a direct link on the website for this type of issue, especially with so many households being reliant on internet with Covid.

Kind Regards

Mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cabinet box open - concern over access to cables and security

Hi MarkS67, 

Thanks for using the forums to bring this issue with your local cabinet to our attention, I am sorry it has been left in this state. 

I will be more than happy to send this to the cabinet team, I'll just need some more information from you before I can do this.

I'll send you a PM now so I can gather this info from you 🙂

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos