Since Sunday I have experienced several (10 +) instances where websites linked to my email address (Blueyonder) have requested the contact details to be changed.
Every time I reset my password with the website to resolve the issue, another request was made to change the contact details again. Given that requests to change also included verification codes which I did not request, I assume that a bad actor is intercepting all my Blueyonder emails.
I've used different devices and platforms (Windows and iOS) and the issue remained. It only stopped when I ceased using @Blueyonder and used other email address to be contacted by the companies.
Can you please investigate urgently and advise what other information you need from me.