Menu
lpwalton74
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Appalling customer service

I’ve recently been a victim of a fraud / scam Due a data leak via Virgin media !

I have tried in vain for the past 4 days to contact customer services/ fraud team to no avail ! 

Can anyone advise me on how to get in touch with someone to be able to actually report this matter 😡

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Amilya
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling customer service

Oh no =(

Do you know what's happened and what's been leaked? Do we need to change our bank details or anything?

Wonder if its worth getting in touch with BBC Watchdog or something? I'm going to be doing it after xmas as I can't get any help at all other than when I asked about leaving because my contract was up, they were absolutely fab with me at that point.. but now I think I made a big mistake especially now we know there are details leaking?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have not seen any recent reports of a substantiated data leak from Virgin Media.

Re, the incident reported in March, it has never been proved that the data was accessed by anyone other than the whistle blower, and the data they saw didn't include bank details or passwords.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Amilya
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thats good to know! There is almost always a leak of some sort in the news every day =(

But the lack of any support from Virgin Media is worrying even if the claims are unfounded, both in  terms of technical help or financial.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good morning @ipwalton74 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for talking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you,  I can take a look into this for you, In order to do that I will need to drop you a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M