Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Appalling customer service - fraud victim

I was contacted in August by yourselves advising that I had been a victim of fraud, two Mobile handsets had been ordered in my name and Told that you would address the issue.

In september I then received two letters saying I was in arrears. I then called and spoke to advisor who advised me it was in hand with your fraud department and I would be contacted by the fraud team. I then had no further contact from yourselves. On the third of October I then received two further letters stating I was in arrears. I again contacted you and Was advised it was still in hand with the fraud team and that I should wait until 9th October and then contact again. 

Subsequently on the 16th October I have received a letter from a debt collection agency working on your behalf. i then called The debt collection agency and explained the situation. I again rang yourselves and was told that the costumer advisor was passing the issue to the data protection officer and that they will write to me. 

I am left with no confidence that Virgin are actually dealing with the issue at hand and have been sent round in circles. Very poor service and incredibly stressful for me to deal with. Please help!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Appalling customer service - fraud victim

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Appalling customer service - fraud victim

Hi SimmoatVmobile,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear this has occurred and we'll be looking into this for you. If you have already been contacted by the fraud team then it is already being investigated, I'll send you a PM to get your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos