Menu
Sapwell91
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Account password

Hi there I’m a new customer to virgin media and received my quick start kit yesterday but as of yet still haven’t been able to get set up and I can’t phone for support because there asking for the 3rd 5th and 11th character of a password I haven’t made I’ve tried my account password and security answer and neither of those work and I haven’t made any other passwords when I signed up I’ve been told they will send a letter with this password I’m lost as to what to do 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Account password

The customer verification passphrase that you set should be printed on your welcome letter.  If have not received that and cannot remember the phrase you will have to wait for the postal reminder to arrive.

It will not be log in password or the security answers that you have set.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sapwell91
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account password

Thank you very much for your quick reply ohh that’s a bugger as I haven’t received the welcome letter in post yet I wish they could have just told me that over the phone when I rang them about it 

0 Kudos