Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Account/email blocked

Received letter saying account email blocked and to reset password 

tried too but can’t remember security question answer when account details with last bill info it won’t recognise it

cant get to talk to any who can resolve you get transferred but then join another queue 

Help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account/email blocked

Hello blackadder2,

Welcome and thanks for posting on our Forum. Can you confirm which account that you cannot get into? Is it the email account or the online account? When you're failing security, is it on the said accounts or when you're trying to contact us?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Access email via online account so when I try to reset as instructed it accepted my name but can’t Rembrandts the security question so click on forget security question which take me to page requiring a/c no and area code and last bill details which of course use on line billing so used information from bank it won’t accept

hope that’s clearer  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi blackadder2

Sorry to hear you're having issues changing your email password.  To help me investigate this further, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lee R you sorted it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My pleasure Martin and I love your username by the way.  Give my regards to Queenie and Percy:-)

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos