Menu
byro
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Security Password

Hi,

Im a new virgin media account holder for landline, broadband and tv. I believe the account security password was taken wrong at the point of sale and am now struggling to make contact with virgin when I call up or they call me. Is there a way of updating this password or even find out what password they have on their system. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Security Password

Hi byro,

Check all your correspondence from VM as the security is included in that ( sorry can't remember off hand which actual letter/email)

If you don't input any details when phoning then the call should be picked up and an agent can ask other questions to verify you as the account holder.

Have your bill handy and bank details as they'll probably ask for details related to that. You can then ask them to send out a reminder, this will be sent by post.

The security password is usually something along the lines of mothers maiden name, place of birth, first school.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos