Menu
neilhampson2
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Account Hacked login data changed, need to recover account

I have had my primary account hacked in the last few hours, I have been been on hold for over an hour with the customer service line and have been cut off twice. The main account is [Removed]

I need to be able to recover my account however I cannot log in as my details are no longer recognised. I can get into my secondary accounts however, but this is not enough to deal with the hack n the main account.

I have my real account number, and billing data but the system will not accept them, it also will not recognise my security question even though i am 100% it is correct.

I need to speak to a fraud team or similar, but I cannot wait on hold for hours to get this sorted.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Account Hacked login data changed, need to recover account

Good Afternoon neilhampson2,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see this post has gone unanswered for an extended period of time, can you tell me if you've been able to speak to our team since your post?

If you still require assistance, please drop a response below and we'll seek to pick this up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos