cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

yodel failed to deliver modem

davecqd
Joining in

Waited in yesterday for a Yodel two hour delivery slot, no modem, Contacted Yodel using their app and they cannot give me a delivery date . Can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cabin1
Joining in
Hi, Dave, I am having the same problem…my new equipment was supposed to be delivered on Monday by Yodel….got a text to say they couldn’t deliver and would deliver yesterday, nothing came and tracking now saying no expected delivery date…yodel web chat just keep saying to check the tracking every day

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Cabin1
Joining in
Hi, Dave, I am having the same problem…my new equipment was supposed to be delivered on Monday by Yodel….got a text to say they couldn’t deliver and would deliver yesterday, nothing came and tracking now saying no expected delivery date…yodel web chat just keep saying to check the tracking every day

Arrived 10 Mins Ago!!

Many Thanks to the Forum, off to Try gigabit browsing

Thanks All

Davecqd

neilbz
Tuning in

Expecting delivery of router today but Virgin Media have not given me a tracking number. It is not on any of the emails or texts sent to associated with the upgrade. On the VM app it says the order has been processed and dispatched but no tracking number. 

Hi, with me it was all done on yodels app, a bit sketchy on day one but day two delivery spot on 

Hi neilbz,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you didn't receive a tracking number.

Has this now been delivered?

Alex_Rm

Yes. In the end the upgrade was painless

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi neilbz, 

Thank you for updating the Community and letting us know. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist in the future 🙂 

Take care, 

Nat