Menu
aciredef
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

white light no internet

Hi all,

I've just recevied and set my new VM hub 3.0 in my new home - I see a steady white light but I have no internet (tried all devices including LAN). Factory reset tried. Any help? settin up guides are not helpful

Thanks 

Christian 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: white light no internet

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment needs to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: white light no internet

Hi there @aciredef

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I was sorry to hear that you had some issues with your equipment after joining our family. I was able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that you have since been in touch and a technician has managed to get things sorted out for you. 

I do hope that all is looking ok for you at home like it is looking from here - if you do need any further help or information, you know where we are. 

Stay safe 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos