cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

welcome email

kieranj86
Joining in

Hi their i signed up on the 14th of march for broadband and phone and still have not had my welcome email or heard anything about my order.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

please can i ask if you responded to Christy ? If so he will be able to resolve this for you but it will take around 48hrs, mon-fri..

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Please let me take a look for you

I’ll pop over a private message to take a few details 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

kieranj86
Joining in

Can anyone help me please I signed up on the 14th of march for broadband and phone and haven't received my welcome email. I have been on the community and asked why this is and I was told the order did not go through as their is already an active account at the address but the account is for the letting agents downstairs and I'm the flat above. They are listed as 2 different properties and i have explained this and now I'm struggling to get anymore information and not getting any replies to the emails I have sent. Thanks

Hi there,

please can i ask if you responded to Christy ? If so he will be able to resolve this for you but it will take around 48hrs, mon-fri..

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

@kieranj86,

I'm just checking in with you to see if this has progressed any further?

If you still need help, please let me know. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All sorted thankyou

Many thanks for the update kieranj86, 

Glad to hear everything has been resolved for you now. 

If you need any further assistance in the future, please come back to us through this channel. 

Kind regards Jodi.