Menu
Archeros
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

wayleave woe

Im at a bit of a loss on what to do atm. moved into my new place almost 3 months ago now and eagerly signed up for virgins oomph bundle.

And im still waiting. 

Its been a constant battle trying to sort out, as noone tells me anything.

I had almost a month of virgin failing to get the wayleave sorted until i finally did it myself,  then i was presented with constant 2 week delays until yesterday. 

Finally after so long the construction guys turned up to do the outside work....but no. they turned around and went home because somehow ANOTHER needed wayleave was pulled out nowhere to cross a 10cm bit of ground they claimed was part of hunters estate agents that i am above..... completely ignoring the fact that hunters rent from the exact same land lord as i do and he has given permission multiple times. 

So now im waiting again for more weeks,  because after another hour long wait on hold to the construction guys they are unable to do anything until the mythical wayleave department do their job 😞

Im so depressed by the complete lack of Virgin being able fix a problem that doesn't exist

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wayleave woe

Virgin Media do not arrange or sort out wayleave that is entirely up to you and the people whose landland is involved, they just install the services once all the permissions are in place.
0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: wayleave woe

Good morning @Ancheros. 

Really sorry that you have had this issue with getting your services installed, I apricate that this is frustrating. 

Hopefully we can get this sorted for you once we get the last bit of wayleave sorted. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos