cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin signed neighbours up at my address, now i cant open account.. help please.

hickles
Joining in

im trying to sign up as a new customer, but after 4 weeks trying, speaking to 9 sales people, and booking 3 enginner visits,, im still getting nowhere if anyone can point me in the right direction please. its now just laughable that so many sales reps on the 0800 952 0813 number have totally ignored me after setting stuff up over the phone.

i tried setting up tv and net 4weeks ago, but it was cancelled, as it turns out theres a contract at my address already.

LONG story short, after a bunch of calls,i figured out i have a weird address and virgin have signed up my next door neighbour at my address. now theres no other option for me to use to signup apparently. so every agent ive spoke to gets me to email proof of address, then ignores me. or books a engineer to come out, that never does. or tells me waiting on back end team doing checks, then that vanishes.  or tells me another rep will get back to me as theyre on the case,, then suddenly the case vanishes and no rep can be found and its back to step1 again.

is there sales managers to contact? or ways to open some sort of case that stays open and i dont need to go thru the same thing twice a week? realllllllly want net in my house lol,, shouldnt be this difficult for a company to take my money...

i think every person ive delt with, sees an issue, then just CBA dealing with it so ignores it as soon as we're off the phone... its ridiculous.

honestly, thanks for any advice..

4 REPLIES 4

UKAndyM
Joining in

I’m having a similar experience trying to get a business line installed. Keep getting promised callbacks then nothing. 

beginning to think im some sort of running joke thru the office lol,,  on the 6th or 7th call, booked another enginneer, girl assuring she'll monitor case.. no update so i call back 10days later,, guy says theres notes on system, girl ellie is dealing with it,, i need to wait,,,  all sounds positive right?... wrong,, i call back 5 days later again,, next guy says no engineer booked or note on system lmao. 

if i could get decent speed off any other company i would tbh now

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @hickles 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello UKAndyM

Sorry to hear of the issues getting a business line installed, we understand the frustration. We're only able to assist with residential services via the forums, we'd recommend reaching out to the Virgin Media Business team on Twitter via @VMBusinessHelp or by calling them on 0800 052 0800.

Rob