Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

utterly confused and fed up

ooph packages.

I bought one of them.

From day one, not able to reach virgin.

Chat sends you backwards and forwards.

One of the issues is that ooph packages can deal with both home and mobile but everywhere on the website and the automated phone lines make you choose between the two, then help with neither.

My package is supposed to include broadband and mobile. I was supposd to get a sim card, which did not materialise. No way of getting through to a person, until, after 2 months of trying I finally spoke to a human at virgin who could not help me as my password didn't seem to match theirs.

He did offer to put me through to the ooph team (there is one, hurrah!!!!) but as he transferred me, we were cut off (really not surprising).

Does anyone have any idea about how the ooph packages are supposed to work or what to do regarding this truly despicable customer service (over two months unable to make contact about a service I have paid for). They were really happy to send me the bill - and even a warning when it wasn't paid in full. Who else wants to leave virgin as soon as they've joined?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: utterly confused and fed up

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
simonjw
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: utterly confused and fed up

Thanks mike, I should have come on here ages ago.....
0 Kudos