Menu
Lucinda11
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

unable to get Virgin Sales to install virgin fibre despite repeated requests

Can you help us to install Virgin Media fibre? Our street underwent renumbering a while back.  For instance, our flat number has been changed from 15A to 15. The shop underneath us is now 15A  This was carried out by Tower Hamlets Borough officially and our new address is now amended in the Electoral Roll. Nevertheless for some unknown reason in their system Virgin Media still has us under our old address 15A which is obviously now showing as a shop/business. Despite repeated attempts to speak to Virgin Sales they all say fibre is not available to us as we are a business. I have tried to speak to Sales to request a site visit to come and view our property to see for themselves but am told this is not possible. Our next door neighbour at 16 has had Virgin fibre for some years. The connection does not come from the street but from a cable going underneath our window so it would be easy for Virgin to connect us with no digging up of the street. I am almost at my wits ends but wondered if there is anyone out there in Virgin customer care who can help me to sign up as a customer to your fibre broadband and telephone?

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: unable to get Virgin Sales to install virgin fibre despite repeated requests

Hi there,

Happy to take a look into this for you. I'll drop you a private message to take some more details

Thank you for your post.

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Lucinda11
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: unable to get Virgin Sales to install virgin fibre despite repeated requests

Thank you Christy

Let's hope you can sort this. We really would like to overcome this hurdle and join up with Virgin fibre broadband and telephone as soon as possible!

Best wishes

Lucinda
0 Kudos