Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

tv2go app now tellme im using sub account

I've been using my to go app for last few days fine, now I'm being told I'm using a sub account.  from a quick google it seems to be a common problem and no real fix or explanation as to why.  Before people starting asking what my device is.  I can see people have had issue on apple android and windows devices both tablets, phones and pc.  so this tells me its not device issue more likely an app issue.

i have tried on HP spectre laptop and on my 1+3 mobile.  Neither of which will log me on.

Defiantly not using the wrong account and i can get into my account details for virgin just fine so there is nothing wrong with the password.  This is also born out of the fact if you put in the wrong password in you don't get the same message.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv2go app now tellme im using sub account

Id also like to add i tried on another browser instead of firefox chrome and got the same error.  This currently the only way I can access my virgin channels so would like this working again for tomorrow

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv2go app now tellme im using sub account

Hi Locka,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with TV Go showing this is a sub account, we are aware of this and we are currently working hard to get this resolved ASAP, 

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos