cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

separated flats in the same house.

James_b_2790
Joining in

I live in the upstairs flat of a house and i am planning to have fibre installed at the property.

My neighbour (who is also my landlord) already has VM installed in his flat, my question is will this cause any issues for me getting Gig1 in my flat, I'm not sure the package he has.

I didn't want to go ahead and get appointments set up, cancel my current provider or anything until this is found out.

also when trying to get the order up it only shows up as one address so when trying to order it says that the account will need to be settled at this address first?

Is there anyway to get this changed to Ground floor flat/ top floor flat?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @James_b_2790 

Welcome to the community and thank you for considering joining us.

To answer your questions quickly:

• Will you having services impact your neighbour/landlord - Absolutely not, we install in flats all the time. Both your services will be independent and will not be a problem at all.
  •  When trying to get the order up it only shows up as one address so when trying to order it says that the account will need to be settled at this address first? - We will need to amend our database to reflect that the property is now multiple flats. In order to do this we will need a little more information so i will send you a private message to support.

Hope this helps.

Thank you again,

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @James_b_2790 

Welcome to the community and thank you for considering joining us.

To answer your questions quickly:

• Will you having services impact your neighbour/landlord - Absolutely not, we install in flats all the time. Both your services will be independent and will not be a problem at all.
  •  When trying to get the order up it only shows up as one address so when trying to order it says that the account will need to be settled at this address first? - We will need to amend our database to reflect that the property is now multiple flats. In order to do this we will need a little more information so i will send you a private message to support.

Hope this helps.

Thank you again,

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Just want to thank you for the help @VM-Jon, finally got the order placed.

@James_b_2790 , you are most welcome. 
if you need any further assistance please don’t hesitate to come back to us here.

Jon