Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

returning router

Hi, Anybody help? Last week I got through to customer services and they said they were going to send out a return router kit, that I requested, within 5 days, but I've yet to receive it so far.

Can anybody at Virgin confirm that it is being sent or resend it please.

regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: returning router

HI nico8, we are sorry to hear about the experience which you have had with us and want to get this resolved for you. Please see the following link here, Have you managed to get this resolved since posting? Chris. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

No. It hasn't been resolved. I phoned again and they said the return kit has been ordered, but I'm still waiting. It's not actually for me.

regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nico,

Info from the second page of that link

Normally, we ask you to return your kit. That’s because while you're with us, you rent your kit, rather than own it. But as the government advice is to stay home, we don’t want to ask customers to venture outside to post kit back to us. We’ll drop you a line at a later date to organise the return through CollectPlus, or one of our key workers will safely collect it from your doorstep so we can help to keep other people connected. For now, please keep your kit somewhere safe.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos