Menu
atiq
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

poor Service Must read ADMIN or VM Staff ONLY PLZ

I CALL YESTRDY 23RD AROUNG 11:40  . THROUGH RETENTION DEPARTMENT.  AND EXPLAIN  ALL AFR 1H 20 MIN DICSUSS. AGENT HER NAME  LOUVISA  may be i spell wrong SORRY.  i agreed to 500mb Service to take from 350. all DONE and she explain all term n condion thats fine we both happy and agreed, job done, and i request can i hav HUB 4 . she said for this i trans to other depart thats fine she did. afr 20 min no on one ans on hold i disc . my main job done . 

NOW read this plz... around 3pm  i rang broadbnd team to discuss HUB4 bcs i got some poor wifi  sign and long dis. at the moment i used ORBI for this , its good if i used only one equip so they support in feuature too. anyway when i connect, agent told me we CANT SEE ANY UPGRADE on your account?. i said wat? i explain all , he hold and back to me and said no sorrry we cant help you  or upgrade at this price , any way, i disc and again try. this time my luck  they asked me some more questtion .then he said OK I UNDERSTAND U TALK WITH LOUISA AT THIS TIME IN RETENTION DEPARTMENT .HE CONFIRMED YES ALL DONE I CAN SEE YOU AGREED , BUT I DONT KNOW WHY ITS NOT FINALISED IN THIS CASE HE EMAIL TO HER , AND WAIT. ONE HOUR SHE WILL CALL YOU. BUT SINCE THAN NO ONE CALL AND I AM STILL ON 350MB 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: poor Service Must read ADMIN or VM Staff ONLY PLZ

HI atiq, thanks for the message and we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the upgrade and that the call back was not received. I am unsure why the call back which was not received and they should only have given you the timescale of the call back once the conformation had been received by Louisa. 

Can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved since posting? If not, can you give the upgrades team a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 so that we can get this resolved for you. Chris 

atiq
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: poor Service Must read ADMIN or VM Staff ONLY PLZ

Thanks i called and its all done, Thankyou

0 Kudos