Menu
CLANKY1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

opening my online account

Contract start date:21stDecember
since i took out this contract i have had nothing but problems and faults with this service. 
Started with the contract was set up wrong i still have a complaint open since 16/12/20 and still waiting for a reply had to go to the forum to get some help with the broadband fault as all i get from the call centre is things set up wrong or i am on  hold for a long time then the line goes dead still waiting for my home phone number to be moved from bt , cant  log on to my mobile account as it keeps saying the details are wrong. 
I'm getting concerned as have just joined and its all new on the estate i live on and was told i was the only connection to the street box and if it doesn't work now what's it going to be like when there is more connections.
As i am still in the 14 days optout i hope this will be extended until this is fixed.
Can you please ask the lady i spoke to (from the complaints department i think) who gave me the £10 Experience Apology to phone me as she said she would on the 15/12 but never did,  but she was helpful and my i say she has been the only one that has been.
This has not been a good start from your company.
I look forward to a phone call asap as i do realise things are difficult in these times with the pandemic and it being Christmas as well but as i have said i only had 14 days to sort this out and my contract with bt ends on the 08/01/21. 
Thank you for any help in this matter and can you please confirm  receipt of this email. 
Andrew McGee
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: opening my online account

Speak to Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1- 1 - 4 - 4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
CLANKY1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: opening my online account

have tried that and got no further and if any thing made it worse but they don't leave you many options of who to talk to but thanks will have to keep trying  

0 Kudos