cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no wall box in my room

ant321
Joining in

hello i orded a vm do it your self kit when i put in my post code it said i can do it so when it got deliverd i found out i had no wall box in my room also i have i tried getting hold ov virgin but no luck its a joke so iam paying 4 something i can not use also i have been trying to register for virgin media over a week and it wont let me even do that some one please help

6 REPLIES 6

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Post moved from the "Chatter" board to Quick Start which is monitored by staff.

You should not be charged for services until your hub is activated on the system.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ant321,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your quick start installation looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

I can get an engineer sent you via a quick PM which I'll send now, then we'll come back onto public and see what's happening with your Online Account 🙂

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ant321,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I've now got your engineer appointment booked in so lets move onto your online account troubles. 

Could you start by telling me a little more about what error comes up when you try to register?

Also, just to confirm - You are clicking on Register/Sign up and not "Log in" yes? Online Accounts are not created automatically at point of sale you see. 

Let me know 🙂

Thanks,

Megan _L

Hi it let's me enter my email address when I register and then ask me to enter a password I have try 4 or 5 different ones and it says it's I can't use them they don't contain my username so God no 

Screenshot_20220927-221247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hi ant321

Thanks for coming back to the thread. Sorry for the delayed reply. I can see from a system check the online account is set up, to confirm are you able to log in freely?

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill