Menu
keithwalker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new sim

Hi, I have tried for hours to activate the new sim sent by virgin that needs to be inserted asap. I have used the unlock code provided but it is not recognising it so cannot access my phone. My old sim is due to be deactivated. I have tried to contact and also email to no avail and cannot register as I have no recollection of my security question from many years ago. I am told to call but there is a massive wait and still no connection. Can anyone suggest a way forward.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new sim

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Pre-installation & Delivery team on 08000 521 734

Hub Activation number on 0800 953 9500 

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos