Menu
pods74
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

new installation

just upgraded YESTERDAY  from my £38 a month package to a new package of £107 . Was told by guy I spoke to my new service would be upgraded YESTERDAY 8/10/20. Upgraded at 3pm said my new services would be available early evening , virgin media you liars, now 00:45 am 9/10/2020 and services still not upgraded . Why lie , why not tell me it maytake 24 / 48hrs to upgrade my services !! I've got to listen to nicola sturgeon speaking rubbish every day but I dont pay her £107 a month for her lies. Tried to cancel tonight but told to phone 8am in the morning ,see yas tomorrow 8am sharp .

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new installation

What was your previous contracted speed ?

What is your new contracted speed ?

Can you post the information from the Hub Configuration tab please.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: new installation

How do you know the services have still not been upgraded? How did you check?

0 Kudos