cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new installation, Hub 5 flashing red light

OlaB
Joining in

i am sure i have all the connections on 100% but my Hub 5 keeps flashing red, signifying an issue with connection. i have attached a picture after i loosened the cover to check if all is good. it all looks good except the loose wires has got something to do with the connection. I would really appreciate any help.WhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 11.57.10 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-09-07 at 11.56.57 PM.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

You would push-fit the cable from your 'Quick Start' kit onto the connector pointing out of the right hand side of the metal box (which it sounds like you have already tried).

The loose multi-coloured wires are part of the old phone cable and no longer used.

The red flashing light on the hub suggests you may be disconnected somewhere beyond your property (e.g. street cabinet or omnibox etc.).

Call the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 explain the problem and request a tech visit.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

You would push-fit the cable from your 'Quick Start' kit onto the connector pointing out of the right hand side of the metal box (which it sounds like you have already tried).

The loose multi-coloured wires are part of the old phone cable and no longer used.

The red flashing light on the hub suggests you may be disconnected somewhere beyond your property (e.g. street cabinet or omnibox etc.).

Call the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 explain the problem and request a tech visit.