cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new install apartment block

iand
On our wavelength

hi  im just wondering where do i need to contact to see about an install i live in an apartment block street is cabled but the apartment block wasnt the building is owned by the housing association guiness partnership seems to be a wayleave issue i did get permision of the association for install just need to know how to get virgin to coontact them as im guessing they will need sort out the wayleave directly i have tried numerous times before to get connected promised call backs from virgin and nothing.

9 REPLIES 9

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

If you can private message me the full address and postcode i'll check into this for you.

Thanks

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I just hope you are on the ground or first floor. Any higher up would mean you are unserviceable as VM will not install externally above this height. Only buildings that were internally wired at build allow installs above this height.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @iand thanks for posting.

Have you liaised with my colleague, or do you still need us to investigate the wayleave issue on your behalf?

Regards

Lee_R

iand
On our wavelength

your collegue is trying to help given my  adress details etc so hopefully i hear something soon

That's encouraging @iand

Please do keep us informed.

Regards

Lee

iand
On our wavelength

hi is there any update on this??

Hi iand,

I can see you've been sent a private message about this previously.

@Christy_D do you have an update for the customer?

Alex_Rm

iand
On our wavelength

WELL BEEN 6 MONTHS ANY CHANCE OF A REPLY

I really am sorry you haven't heard back yet iand.

I'd recommend to try giving our Wayleave Team a call on  0800 952 0640, they'll be able to take a look into this for you and offer further help

Do let us know how you get on

Kind regards

Beth