Menu
stevebain1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new connection issues

Hi.

My new connection has been delayed twice now. once because they didn't have time slots available they originally suggested and have now come back saying it is delayed by a further two weeks. i am trying to work from home with no internet and it is impossible as only have 4G! 

I assume second delay is due to the external survey as i see green paint on the road outside. but the new location makes no sense at all. The original location the cables can be pinned to a wall and run along it for 50m or so straight to the lounge wall. the new location involved 35m across my lawn, under a tarmac drive and then 10m or so under paving. 

They wouldn't know this as i have a gate so they wouldn't be able to see the route. i cannot get through to anyone to speak to. 

Any ideas or should i just trust they know what they are doing? i do not want a cable running around the outside of my house when it can be easily routed as it is. thoughts?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new connection issues

Hi stevebain1,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Can you clarify if the cable being run is outside of the gate or inside? If outside then it would have to be run according to zoning, if within your property then it can be run any way you prefer.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos