cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new build flat modem installed

iand
On our wavelength

hi  i moved into a new build flat it has a virgin media modem inside how do i go about getting this connected adress is not listed on website as servicible 0.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @iand, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll take some details from you, to see if connecting the address will be possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

iand
On our wavelength

postcode ios s60 8de

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @iand, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll take some details from you, to see if connecting the address will be possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

iand
On our wavelength

can i get an update on this as it is now availble to everywhere apart from the flats yet equipment is installed in the flats 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi iand,

I have reached out for an update however we don't have one yet, the team will contact you directly once they have picked this up, it can take up to 10 working days for them to pick this up.

Regards

Paul.

iand
On our wavelength

THANKS FOR THE HELP ITS SORTED NOW SHOWING AS AVAILIBLE ON SITE

Good Afternoon @iand and thanks for working with me via our private messaging function.

Please to hear we were able to make the desired progress on this for you.

Do please continue to utilise our Community Forums for any further issues.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn