Menu
ChloeHtobe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

moving

i am moving house on the 6th of june. ive tried to use the contact us page like requested when i phoned customer services (which was a robot that i spoke to) there is supposed to be a contact us button and there isnt one. im going to be paying for services that i wont have and then if someone else moves into my old house they will be using my services that i pay for. is there anyway i can get around this at all ? please help, im stressed enough as it is 

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: moving

Hi

Sorry you are having this issue. 

To put your mind at rest a little, if somebody moves into your old address the only way they can use your services is if you leave your Virgin equipment. 

Do you know if the people moving into your property are trying to get Virgin Media? If they are this will prompt a call to you from Virgin.  
You will have to persevere with calling in to help get this sorted. Calling in on a weekday early on does help. Exclude Monday due to it being bank holiday. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

ChloeHtobe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for replying, I haven’t moved out yet, my mom managed to contact virgin media on my behalf, they have called me today and I have now sorted moving my services across to my new house after I’ve moved in. Thanks again for replying, take care 

campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great stuff. Glad you got sorted. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more