Menu
andycollison
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

moving to new build house

Hi,

I have just started the process of buying a new build property and wanted to make sure that i would be able to tell you about the house move later on this year without any problems, I have already confirmed with the developer (miller homes) that virgin media will be available.

When i tried selecting the address on the moving home page (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/moving-home) the page just say "please wait" and nothing ever happens.

This does not happen with every address listed so i guess something needs to be set at the back end for each house number to say when it ready.

Would it be possible to make this amendment in preparation for when i do need to inform you of the actual moving date and my preferred installation date?

The postcode is NG12 5GJ, I will PM the house number if anybody is able to help.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: moving to new build house

Hi andycollison,

Best of look for your future new home.

As it's a new build development, the team with the most knowledge would be the National Home Builders team.

You can reach them on 0800 0737 100 and they would have access to the most up-to-date information regarding any agreements with contractors etc.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
andycollison
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: moving to new build house

thanks, i will give them a call tomorrow.
0 Kudos