Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

moved over 2 weeks ago still no wifi

Hi there i moved into my new house over a week ago and gave notice 4 or soo weeks ago and have gotten no sort of reasonable responce, i have spent over 8 hours on hold over the past week till they completly closed the call centres and when i finally did get through to someone before they closed i had to re fill in the moving form for the 3rd time because clearly the first 2 were just ignored. after sending the 3rd form off i requested over the phone that it be a am call for them to call me back because i would be unable to take a call in the afternoon due to being busy finishing moving in over the next week.

THEN I MISS THE CALL BECAUSE THE CALL ME IN THE AFTERNOON LIKE I SPECIFIALLY ASKED THEM NOT TO.

not to mention the amount of money i have had to spend on phone data (I HAVE SPENT MORE ON PHONE DATA THAN MY MONTHLY VIRGIN BIILL) just to be able to bring in some form of income because i work from home year round. and now i have been sat on there website for the past few days trying to get a respond through the contact us part they added due to them closing the call centres but after using all of my phone data i still have no responce and no wifi which is a joke 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: moved over 2 weeks ago still no wifi

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.

0 Kudos