cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing power plug for white box on the wall (not the hub)

Gerrof_Mylorn
Joining in

my wall boxmy wall boxHi

Can anyone help me source a power plug (the type that the coax cable from the wall mounted fibre to coax converter connects into a UK type plug)

Ive received the new router & router power adaptor, I need the plug in the picture on page 6 of the installation guide for 'different kind of wall socket'!

I  cant seem to find one on ebay!

Thanks GM

23 REPLIES 23

Webby1905
Tuning in

Hi, what area are you in? Private message me.your account number and area code, and I can arrange fir someone  to drop one round.

Regards

Mike

Virgin serviceengineer, working.from home.

Hi! 

I'm in the same position, need to have an engineer come in to install a wall socket, can you help? 

Thank you

Thom

Hi, I have the same issue. Would you be able to help me find a plug locally please? 

A warm welcome to our Community Forum Bronwyn1 and sorry to hear about your missing plug. I've had a peak at your details using the information from here and can see that an engineer was arranged since you last posted. Please pop back on here if you have anymore issues.

Thanks,

Lisa

Rupert111
Joining in

I have the same issue. Were can I buy a plug?

I have the same issue, please help. Seems a massive waste sending an enginee round 

Hello Rupert111,

I understand what you mean about the engineer just for a plug socket but certain equipment such as this type of plug, we're unable to order them from here unfortunately. Are you trying to perform a self install and you see a missing plug? I ask because if so, an engineer may be required to make sure you're installed properly and they'll be able to check everything else. 

I've just had a look at your account and can see that an engineer has been arranged since you posted who will have the necessary parts required if it an install.

Thanks,

Lisa

adholyhead
Just joined

I am also missing this plug, I’ve tried for nearly 2 weeks on the phone to get one sent out, with no success, as I just keep getting passed around and put on hold for hours. Majority of the time the person on the other end doesn’t even know what this plug is! Is there any chance I can get one sent out?

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sredding0,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums. Just to confirm have you been sent your new equipment to install yourself and if so, have you already received it? 

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide