Menu
DannySingh
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

manager call back

i initially signed up at the end of March and have been having issues from day one. i have requested a manager call back a number of times and keep being fobbed off!!! what is the manager process? as a customer we have the right to speak to a manger when we requested, it should not take days or even weeks. when will a manager call back. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: manager call back

What are the issues you've been having? If you can give some details, other community members - and staff who respond in turn - may well be able to help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi if you where a long term regular on this forum you would know that there is no such thing as a call back from virgin, as has been stated if you post your issues on here lots of people and virgin staff will try and help. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DannySingh, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy and have requested to speak to a manager. As a lot of our agents are working from home, a manager isn't available to speak to there and then but they are also not able to do anything more than the agent anyway. 

What was the reason for your call? You've mentioned you have been having issues since Day 1. If you can write about them here, we can look in to things for you to see what is going on and how to resolve them 🙂 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos