Menu
paulwolverhampt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

long term virginmedia customer now out of contract wanting to upgrade and save money

hi i have been a happy virginmedia customer for many years now and out of contract. just had a letter for a bill increase. can i leave and come back as a new customer to a new package deal. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: long term virginmedia customer now out of contract wanting to upgrade and save money

Hi paulwolverhampt,

Yes you can, but you need to have left VM for at least 3 months to qualify for a new customer price.

I'm afraid you like this answer, but you need to contact Retentions( thinking of leaving us) and negotiate a new price.

You will need to be patient, perhaps try and contact VM earlier in the day  when calling  150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111,the best time  to call is between 8am and 10am to avoid queues, or to a lesser degree late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellations  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. VM try to respond within 4 hours, but since the price increase emails were sent out you should be prepared to expect it to take a few days.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post