Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

just moved and need activation

As the title says, just moved home and was told to setup as I have, lights are on but no connection being made. Was told via text to write GO when ready and did but got a message saying something failed, called up, all automated messages telling me to go online and everywhere online says to call up. No idea what to do about this but hoping theres a solution soon...

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: just moved and need activation

Hi
Have you connected all cables tight?
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/postcode, and I'll check if the modem is activated.
Thanks
Rob

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Please PM me your account number and postcode and I will have a look into it for you.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Settling in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello I'm having trouble, I've just moved house and my account needs activation. I did call up like the text asked me but after being on hold for over an hour I got the phone put down on me. Now I try to call up it says office is closed. Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi
If you haven't resolved this send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll try and help.
Thanks
Rob

0 Kudos