Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

internet keeps disconnecting

Hi

We have been a virgin customer for over a year. We recently upgraded our box to a V6 and began to have problems with our internet connection. It seems to randomly disconnect sometimes reconnecting after 5 - 10 minutes or sometimes it takes hours. I've tried all the connectors, reset, and ran checks sometimes it states there is a local problem with service sometimes nothing can be found several error codes c501, c133, this has  been happening for about a month now, any ideas or things we can try, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet keeps disconnecting

How are you connecting the V6 box to the Hub ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Its connected with an Ethernet cable.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

does the internet drop if you disconnect the V6 box from the Hub ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Yes still disconnects, WiFi to other devises also drops normally starts again after 5 minutes, but can be down for longer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gareth_Hill,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with the broadband services.

I've taken a look into the stats of the hub and can see that you only have 1 upstream channel as oppose to 4 channels.

This will require an engineer to come and visit you to rectify. I'll book this in for you and advise you when this is due to take place via our PM service 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos