Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

internet (access deined)

hi,

I have my new 3.0 hub and its all connected. It has the green WIFI light and the flashing green power light. I have called to activate it but when you check the router status is says internet access is denied. Have tried calling but obviously with the situation right now its not great. I did get through last night on the phone but the systems were down due to the usual people that deal with it not being there. any other fixes that can be done without virgin? currently on hold again for another day trying to get through

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet (access deined)

More than likely if you've connected everything correctly and the hub wont work it will be disconnected at some point ... the check you could do is check in the brown box on the front of the house ... if this is connect to the right cable then you will most likely be disconnected in the cabinet 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: internet (access deined)

Hi,

can you please do the following

Use hub password (8 digits on the bottom of hub)

Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status > if you can screen shot the status tab then downstream and then the upstream tab and post on here

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos