Menu
Highlighted
bobtv
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

installation date ?

hi, When the engineers arrived on 7 August, they could not complete the installation as the duct in the pavement had a blockage.

They said this would be resolved in 4-6 weeks. 8 weeks later, still no contact.

I've been sent a A/C number, but every time I try and register the a/c to chase the installation, I get all the way to pick, password, email, then sends me back to sign in page !! Frustrating.

I've tried calling, but when asked for username details and or password I fail because I haven't one yet !! AND THE TELEPHONE OPERATOR ISN'T INTERESTED !!

An email address to installation department would be really helpful. thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: installation date ?

The Forum Team may be able to help here & should be in touch soon.

Construction jobs require a Local Authority works permit. Some councils take as long as 12 weeks to issue these, & the work cannot be carried out without it. Usually this is the hold up.

You won’t be able to set an account up until you are “live” on the network. In other words when your equipment is activated.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

bobtv
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

that is reason I cannot setup the account, thanks.
If the forum team can help in getting information from installation dept', that would be great thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi bobtv,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see that we've not yet been able to install you.

I would have to advise that there isn't a great deal that a member of the forum team would be able to do in this circumstance as this would be an issue for the construction team.

Our team could raise a complaint regarding the installation being delayed and then assign this to the relevant team, which would then prompt the team to contact you to discuss this further but it's the conversation would be unlikely to be any different to if you were to call our team on your own accord.

If you would like myself or a member of our team to do this, drop us a response and we'll process this for you after clearing data protection

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
bobtv
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yes please.

I haven't had much luck with getting a response via phoning customer services.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me bobtv,

Keep your eyes peeled on the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos