Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i need an engineer visit please

ok....here goes...

after receiving my quick start kit i realized i haven't got a wall socket in my room but there are several in the building were i live , but not in my room....

i have tried over the past 4 days ringing two help lines and have spent over 3 hours waiting only to be cut off twice and after that i sent 5 emails to every department i could to let them know, with no replies, after that i started several message services and spent in total roughly 16 hours chatting and waiting for replies only to be told i was at the wrong department and then transferred to another department and another 4 hour wait....this is my last try to get an engineer to come out and install a box in my room and connect it to the outside box....

i did initially order a quick start pack, and then realized i did not have a box in my room, so all i am asking for is a visit from an engineer...

please do not reply if you can only offer me telephone numbers, as i am not spending any more of time waiting And Charged for the privilege on my mobile only to be cut off.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i need an engineer visit please

Hi helpme555,

You need  to contact either faults or new accounts  on freephone number 0800 052 0422

VM Forum Staff may pick this up for you, but you will be waiting between a few days and a week.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The fastest way is still the telephone route... 

I did ring them this week, it took me just over 10 minutes, but it was at 8am, so try that time 🙂 

Alternatively, you can wait here for someone to notice your post, but be warned it may take several days. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply

but i have tried that number and i might as well watch paint dry.....as no one answers.....

0 Kudos