Menu
Elisa78
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how to book an engineer appointment

HI,

I have received a quick start package but there is not virgin media socket at my new address (I was wrongly advice).

How can I book an engineer to come out if there is no answer on the virgin phone lines? could you help with that, please? I know it will have to be post lockdown, but it would be great to book an appointment anyway if possible. 

Please see my details below and it would be fantastic if you could help. 

May thanks.

Elisa 

Your account no: [removed]

Your area ref: 15

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to book an engineer appointment

Have Pm'd You.

Zoe

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such
You can also save £50 off your bill by recommending someone onto virgin media. To find out more PM me

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

willbeck
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to book an engineer appointment

Hi

I have the same issue, but can't get through to anybody on the phone, been at it for more than hour!! Please if someone can tell me what to do, thanks

0 Kudos